Tuesday, December 28, 2004

BLOGGING ALL THE WAY

Oh what fun it is to say what you want to say;in a funny way. "To make somebody laugh you've entertained, to make them smile, you've made a friend." That is the hope of this Blog.

Something old and something new, always something good for you.Be it from the BLOGGER, the BOOKSTORE, or from the KITCHEN - It's PALATABLE. Good family, friends, and feast.

One of my treasured Christmas gifts is "I Never Promised You an Apple Orchard" The Collected Writings of Snoopy, by Charles M. Schultz, 1976. I laughed, I cried, I nearly died.

As an aspiring writer, I see the magic of being inside and outside, empathizing and criticizing. Schultz is a ledgend. I love reading. Not just for fun; but for meditation. So much for the old.

Another author has become a ledgend in her own time. She has captured the young, and the young at heart. Many people had departed from reading. J.K. Rowling has brought them back.
There is a newHarry Potter. You can pre-order and save now. It is the 6th in the series.

For the DVD fans, there is a RED HOT DVD SALE, going on now. Red Hot DVD sale, type it in with a grin - click Go. BLOGGING is amazeing. Watching something old, or reading something new - take time between Christmas and the New Year to enjoy yourself. Happy New Year.

T-Bone


No comments: