Sunday, February 13, 2005

Saudi Morality Police:"Would you be my Valentine?

From childhood we Americans have expressed our affection, not so in Saudi. The Public show of affection is taboo. The Saudi Morality Police are on patroll. "Big Brother" comes to mind.See Google Search on this post. Click www and type in Saudi Morality Police on Google search bar. Click tiggernpal to hurry back.

"I hate and I love. Perhaps you ask why I do so. I do not know, but I feel it, and I am in torment."-- Catullus. The words of a Roman poet are in vogue today.

"Would you be mine?", written in white on little heart shaped candy, do you remember? The exchange of Valentines was so exciting back then.

Pure affection from the hearts of boys and girls. Where has it gone adults? We live in a day of NEGATIVE NEWS. We have exchanged LOVE for LUST, and REASON for TRUTH.

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,"-That is all
Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know,"said Grecian Urn (a.k.a. KEATS).

Make this the BESTEST Valentine's Day you ever had.

T-Bone

No comments: