Friday, February 11, 2005

"Well Search me..."

Tiggernpal proudly presents GOOGLE SEARCH and AMAZON BOOKS all right here for your browsing pleasure. Research is necessary for some, and just plain FUN for the rest of us. Most of the people I know spend several hours per week on the Web.

It is easier than going to the library. We still go to check out books, but most research for term papers, can be done here.I am studying Russia at the present time.It is the setting for a novel. Can't go there now; but I can visit on WWW.

This is the month for PRESIDENTS. Remember cutting out George Washington, and Abraham Lincoln as children? We traced the outlines of their faces on black construction paper. Cut them out, and taped them to our class windows.

I liked Lincoln best. His beard and hat were fun to draw. For fun; I typed him in the goggle Search box, and researched him. He was a rail splitter. No biographer mentioned him as being a homosexual. That is today's sensationalism. Nothing more.

February is a special month in other ways. Do you have a VALENTINE? (Valentine) I hope so.

T-Bone

No comments: