Thursday, July 02, 2009

Celebrating in July

On the second day of July my true love brought to me..._____________.
Feel free to fill in the blank. As we start this second half of 2009, we look back to the hopes and fears of January 1, 2009. How does where we are compare with where we hoped to be?

Bloglogger is an old name that started out as a blog that tied in with my love for nature. My first chosen profession was to become a forester and live in the forest. The Bachelor of Science Degree was bestowed upon me by West Virginia University in 1967. I was hired as a procurement forester by West Virginia Pulp and Paper. Thus the logger part of the blog.

But that is only part of the story. I was also interested in other blogs and wanted to pass along what other writers had to say. We began to log other blogs for discussion and comments.

My grand daughter, Dani, was intrigued by the Pu Bear characters at the time of the blog,... so the URL became tiggernpal.

How did you come up with your URL and site name? The blog is one of our "TRUE LOVES" we must admit. My hope in January was to get back to writing and discussions with my pals. My fear was that I might become sidetracked again and not realize my hope.

Here is a link to another wonderful Christian web site. It is an interview with Os Guiness By Tim Challies, author of The Discipline of Spiritual Discernment. Click (here) .

Received a nice note from Robin Lee Hatcher today. See her Christy Award site from yesterday's post.

It is so good to be back.

1 comment:

Ty Epling said...

It is good to look at views of others. Be sure to read the whole article. See where you agree and disagree, and then make your comments.

See you soon.